Sunday, October 21, 2007

thought forms


So I have been researching thought forms and kinesics. Kinesics is the interpretation of body language such as facial expressions and gestures — or, more formally, non-verbal behavior related to movement, either of any part of the body or the body as a whole. Thought Forms are slightly more complicated and based on the idea of vibrational mechanics of the mind taking thoughts into a physical form as energy waves that hover like clouds. I've also been looking at the interchange between numbers and letters. The aspects of Gematria, Notariqon, and Temura in relations to the English alphabet and numerology. I'm thinking about creating my own Gematria dictionary where I have a ready reference for words with similar numerical values.

Current Books for Reference
The mystical qabalah - dion fortune
Kinesics: the power of silent command - merlyn cundiff
Thought forms - annie besant
Astrology and the tarot - a.e. waite
The planets their signs and aspects - noel tyl
cabalah primer - bernstein

No comments: