I've been grappling for a couple of days thinking about a tittle for my show. I wanted to feel that somehow connected with it. At first I was very interested in the ideas around abstract scenarios and unknown anomalies but then i started thinking about things in and of themselves. Walking to class tonight I ran into my friend Ben I told him how I had been struggling with this and he recomended that I try calling my dad and asking him. Well I did and just off the phone a couple of minuites ago. We talked about my idea for my show and what the concept was and he, being the quantum mathematician he is jumped at the idea of thought forms. He said you know what it is called, what your doing, it's called Affine Transformations....
Monday, February 18, 2008
AFFINE TRANSFORMATIONS
I've been grappling for a couple of days thinking about a tittle for my show. I wanted to feel that somehow connected with it. At first I was very interested in the ideas around abstract scenarios and unknown anomalies but then i started thinking about things in and of themselves. Walking to class tonight I ran into my friend Ben I told him how I had been struggling with this and he recomended that I try calling my dad and asking him. Well I did and just off the phone a couple of minuites ago. We talked about my idea for my show and what the concept was and he, being the quantum mathematician he is jumped at the idea of thought forms. He said you know what it is called, what your doing, it's called Affine Transformations....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Does it somehow relate to how Reality at it's root core merely bifurcates into infinite bits of binary information? Or maybe that's something else I am thinking of, your pops sounds like he is mad smart.
Post a Comment